|Price (Indian)||Price (Foreigner)|
|₹ 4500/Jeep* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)||₹ 7000/Jeep* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)|
|Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape), Dhela||Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape), Dhela|
|Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Inclusions:- entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges||Inclusions:- entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges|
Welcome to Jeep Safari Booking in Jim Corbett National Park. Visitors can book online Jeep Safari for different zones of Corbett National park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela, Durgadevi and Corbett Landscape. All the procedures of Jeep Safari Booking at Corbett are managed by the forest officials as per the guidelines of India’s forest department. Please note that we cannot influence the safari zone, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the forest officials. Though all the zones have healthy population of tigers and wildlife sightings are reported more or less same. These all aspects are managed by the automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of safari vehicles in respective zones.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveller. (Conditions Apply)
- Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
- As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.
- Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
Day 01:- Delhi-Corbett
Early morning drive to Corbett from Delhi. On arrival, check-in at pre-booked wildlife resort. After having lunch a short drive will take you to the Corbett National Park. The jeep safari will further take you to the dense Sal forest of Corbett Tiger Reserve. This trip moves further under the guidance of an expert naturalist and guide. You can have a glimpse of tigers and a variety of wildlife especially sloth bear, black bear, deer, leopard, wild cat etc. While going over the Gathia Rao Bridge, you can see the spot where famous hunter Jim Corbett shot the Kanda Man Eater. Arrive at the central zone of Dhikala, have lunch and lose yourself in the quaint nature of its locale. Dinner and night stay at resort.
Day 2:- Corbett National Park
It is said that tigers are better seen at dawn. So get ready for an early morning elephant ride before you have your breakfast. Have your lunch and spend your afternoon on a watch tower which is around a km away from the Dhikala Resort. Afternoon is booked for your amusement on another round of jeep safari that will take you along the Ramganga crossing the river at the Gathiarao bridge to the Kanda range. Coming back to the resort have your dinner. Nightstay at the Dhikala Resort.
Day 3:- Corbett National Park - Delhi
Check out early morning from the resort to see the mesmeric morning views of Gairal Range Forest. Here the chances of witnessing reptiles like Turtle and different species of crocodiles, and deer jumping in their spontaneous flow in different corners of the jungle. Wild elephant herds taking bath in nearby water. Once you are done with the activities you wish to do, a jeep will take you to the station for further voyage.