|Price (Indian)||Price (Foreigner)|
|₹ 3500/Elephant* Onwards (Max 4 Persons are allowed ONE Elephant)||₹ 3500/Elephant* Onwards (Max 4 Persons are allowed ONE Elephant)|
|Zones:- Sitabani (Corbett Landscape)||Zones:- Sitabani (Corbett Landscape)|
|Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM||Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM|
Welcome to Elephant Safari Booking to Corbett National Park. Visitors can book online Elephant Safari for Reserve Zone of Corbett National park. Corbett National Park visit without elephant safari means your tour is not complete. Elephant safari in Corbett is the only way to see the wild animals closely and spend more time with them. Along with elephant and expert Mahout you can go deep into mysterious forest, rugged trek, scenic valley vast grassland and river.
Corbett National Park visit without elephant safari means your tour is not complete. Elephant safari in Corbett is the only way to see the wild animals closely and spend more time with them. Along with elephant and expert Mahout you can go deep into mysterious forest, rugged trek, scenic valley vast grassland and river. It's an adventure and scary feeling when you go close to tiger or herd of wild elephant, yes this is real elephant safari in their natural habitat.There is two timing morning and evening for elephant safari in Corbett. That is an opportunity to take Corbett elephant safari twice in a day. One more option is arranged by Corbett Tiger Reserve for hard core wildlife lovers that is long elephant safari. In this exclusive elephant safari you have to stay in forest lodges inside the Corbett National Park. It is always recommended to book elephant safari in advance.
All visitors to Corbett National Park have to obtain permits from the concerned authority. These can be obtained from the park administration centre located at Ramnagar. The 03 days duration permit is issued on the spot without any delay provided photocopies of the identity cards along of the applicants are made available. Foreign nationals have to produce their passport and photocopy for the same to get the permit. Corbett Forest Lodges Permits would be issued for a maximum of three days only. Permit is not transferable and once the permit is issued it is not refundable. The park authorities shall not be responsible in any way for damages caused.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided