|Price (Indian)||Price (Foreigner)|
|₹ 1700/Person* Onwards (Max 16 Persons are allowed ONE Canter)||₹ 3200/Person* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed ONE Canter)|
|Zones:- Dhikala||Zones:- Dhikala|
|Timings:- Morning 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM | Evening 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Timings:- Morning 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM | Evening 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
A canter drive through the abundant trails across Chaurs is contented with the unearthing of wild elephants, Chital, hog deer and several plush grassland bird species and, of course, the Raptors. Dhikala’s old rest house at Dhikala is a historic structure that was built over a hundred years ago. Dhikala, like the other zones of the sanctuary, gives a fabulous glimpse of flora and fauna to get through.
Dhikala is the finest and greatest safari zone in Jim Corbett National Park, and the entrance to this safari zone is called Dhangari gate. Dhikala safari zone is a faultless spot, where tourists can freely unwind their heart, mind, body, and soul to nature. Dhikala offers tourists a verdant spot with a phenomenal view of the entire wildlife getting into its true wild form. Dhikala is that tourist zone lying in Jim Corbett National Park where you would just hear the sweet chirping of birds, smell the rich and natural aroma of the flora and speak of the divine ambiance.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Canter Safari at Corbett Tiger Reserve is possible in Morning and Afternoon Time Only.
- Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
- To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
- Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
- Canter Safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
- Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari Timing
Day 01:- Delhi-Corbett
Your journey starts from your pick up point at Delhi (Airport/Hotel/Residence/Railway station), from where, you will be driven to Jim Corbett National Park, in Uttarakhand. After your arrival, check in at the wildlife resort, have some food, freshen up and take some rest. The evening is meant to be spent at leisure.
Day 2:- Dhikala Canter Safari
Canter Safari (Bus Safari) is also a popular way to explore Corbett national park. Canter safaris can ONLY be done in Dhikala Zone, and it is the ONLY way to explore Dhikala Zone if you are not staying in any FRH (Forest Rest House) in Dhikala. Canter Safaris are operated by park authorities and can be booked at their Ramnagar office. The Canter Safari in Corbett Park can be experienced from 15th Nov till 15th June and it is operated twice a day during this specific period. As seats are limited for canter safari, hence, it advisable to book them in advance.
Day 3:- Corbett National Park – Delhi
Early next morning, go for a jungle safari in the national park. Return to your resort for your breakfast. Freshen up and get ready to drive back to Delhi from where you can avail the transport of your choice for your onward destination.